Sunday 30 August 2009

OPEN Studio come one come all



Today is the day of the Branik village festival and we will be having an open studio where all are welcome to come and see our work being made. I have been working with found / scavenged materials and am becoming quite prolific at painting with berries...that is I am very good at making a mess. Mostly I am working on an installation that has taken over the studio ceiling and some sculptures. I also began filming some footage for a short film I am making about girl who eats fabric and there just happened to be a great amount of lightning last night, perfect for one of the sequences. I have also written a lot! Maybe forty pages so far and once I manage to put it on my computer I will up load snippets here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment